What are cookies?
A cookie is a small file that is downloaded to the user’s computer/smartphone /tablet when accessing certain web pages to store and retrieve information from the terminal equipment. Among other functions, it allows storing and retrieving information about a user’s browsing habits in order to improve the service offered. The information obtained through cookies is anonymous and does not allow the identity of the user to be identified.
What types of cookies does this website use?
Depending on who is the entity that manages the domain from which the cookies are sent and obtained data are treated, two types can be distinguished:
They are sent to the terminal equipment from our own computers or domains
– Strictly necessary cookies. These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be deactivated in our systems. In general, they are only set in response to actions taken by you that amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in, or filling out forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you to these cookies, but some parts of the site may not work if you do.
– Personalisation cookies. These cookies allow us to facilitate web browsing in different languages and verify the integrity of the data submitted by the user in the forms.
THIRD PARTY COOKIES
They are sent to the terminal equipment from a computer or domain of another collaborating entity.
– Analytical cookies. These cookies allow us to measure the number of visits and to know the sources of traffic. They help us distinguish users and understand how visitors move around our website. All the information that these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies allow the efficient management adapted to the user’s preferences of advertising and information campaigns. They can store information on the behavior of users of this website to develop a specific profile to display advertising based on their interests.
Depending on the period of time that they remain stored in the client’s browser, it may be:
- Session cookies: activated while the user accesses the website or for the provision of the requested service.
- Persistent cookies: stored for a specified time on the user’s terminal equipment, to which the person in charge has access when the user connects to their website.
According to the purpose for which the data obtained are processed:
- Technical cookies: necessary for the use of the website and for the provision of services.
- Personalisation cookies: allow the user to access the service with predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal (language, browser type…).
- Analysis cookies: they allow the monitoring and statistical analysis of the behaviour of all the users of the websites to which they are linked.
- Advertising cookies: allow the management of advertising spaces on the website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: they store information on the behaviour of users obtained through the user’s browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising.
How to manage cookies?
You can manage the cookies on this website through the cookie configuration panel that has been provided for this purpose: Cookie Settings
In some browsers you can configure rules to manage cookies by site, which gives you more precise control over your privacy. This means that you can disable cookies from all sites except those that you trust. Therefore, you can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer:
Remember that you can delete all cookies, including third-party cookies, by deleting the browsing data and cache of your browser, for this see the following link
Likewise, users can manage the cookie store of their browser and its deactivation through tools such as:
- Ghostery: www.ghostery.com/
- Your online choices: www.youronlinechoices.com/es/
Another function of all browsers is incognito or private browsing mode. You can browse incognito when you don’t want your website visits or downloads to be recorded in your browsing and download histories. Cookies created in incognito mode are deleted after closing all incognito windows.
In the event that the user does not allow the installation of cookies, it is possible that they may not be able to correctly access the contents and services of our website.